Monday, November 10, 2008

The final countdown

I've got that great song in my head, "It's the final countdown! Da da dun dun, da duh dun dun dun...!" It's great, but that's how I feel with only 9 more days of student teaching left to go! Wahoo! It's been a great experience, but I'm really excited to be to the end of my formal schooling, for now anyway. I just finished my TWS (Teacher work sample), which is like the big project you have to do before graduating and finishing your clinical practice, and I'm feeling pretty elated. It's a good feeling to accomplish something big like that and feel proud of your work. Now I can focus on worrying about Kevin and getting into pharmacy school...

2 comments:

Janna said...

Congrats! That is so so exciting. I know you have worked really hard. It must feel so great to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Nichole said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you! And I am a total slacker and never responded to your email-so sorry! I'm sure you figured something else out by now, but if it makes you feel better, I remember about as much as you do from that lesson too. We are still planning on coming down sometime-we'll keep you updated!