1. I've never had a cavity in my life. And I still have two of my baby teeth. Weird huh? The adult teeth are up there, they just never had the guts to push the wee ones out. I guess it gives me something in common with my 1st graders!
2. I can fall asleep in the shower. I love to sit down in the tub and let the water run over me like a warm rain. Gross, don't picture it! But it's fun, I promise.
3. In the 4th grade I could out-type my computer teacher. I know for a fact that he wasn't just letting me win because we did a race with our blue buddies covering our hands (like a cloth so you can't peek at the keys), and I beat him by about 10 wpm. I was pretty pleased with myself, but what can you do with that?
4. Kevin got tagged too, so I'm writing one for him. Kevin hates breakfast, which wouldn't be weird, except for the fact that his mom cooked the Marchant clan hot breakfasts every day of the week and he would just look forward to Saturday when he could have cold cereal. Weird child! I had cereal every day and was sick of it!
5. I have a plethora of bizarre nicknames: Robine of the nine (dad), Old-Bird (weird guy in my old ward), Rob-dawg (HS friends), Robert (Kevin's nephews...hate this one by the way!), Robster Bobster, Bob (Cade Nielsen), Robby-Roo (mom), and Me-bird (myself at age 2). People have too much time on their hands. Robyn is easier to say than all of these!
6. I have two brother-in-laws closer to my age than my husband. Sometimes people think that I'm married to one of them because we are always hanging out with them. Awkward!
7. Kevin is going to be a pharmacist but refuses to take any form of medicine unless it is dire! He won't even take a tylenol for a headache, and he's had this nasty rash on his leg that he won't try anything on either. Figures! I guess that's a good quality in a pharmacist so I don't have to worry about him getting addicted or anything.
Thanks for the tag Kristin! This was fun and helped me procrastinate!
I tag Christy Clark, Steph Dudley, Nichole Hiatt, Jenny Morris, Megan Wyatt, Cecily (who's way too busy, I know), and Alyssa Smailes.