Thursday, February 9, 2012

Playing catch up

I have fallen drastically behind on my blogging and have just decided to forget Christmas. It was great, but I don't really want to go back and uploads all the pictures and posts. So moving on, here's what we've been up to last month....

The weather has been beautiful, so we spent a Saturday afternoon on a hike up the Mare Island Shoreline Preserve with some friends. It's a beautiful view of the San Francisco Bay area, and we made it up right around sundown.
Kevin got his braces off after a mere 9 months (lucky duck). This picture shows how handsome he looks with his new shiny smile!

We've been relishing the temperate winter weather and spending many a day at the park with friends.
I celebrate my 26th birthday and was spoiled by my sweet visiting teachers and Kevin spoiled me with a Kindle cover and protective cover.



Next, to catch up what we've been doing in February.

No comments: