Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Lost

Dear LOST,
Kevin and I are quite excited that you are returning for a final season starting tomorrow night. WE already have plans to be planted in front of the tv a half hour before you start and have anything we might need for the remaining hour so we won't be interrupted. If you decide to just to a recap of the previous 5 seasons, I will be VERY upset!! You kept us waiting an extra month to start anyway and I want to get back into things quickly. Also, if this entire series turns out to be nothing more than a dream sequence, I will disown you and never speak of your wonderfulness again. Please don't disappoint...
Sincerely,
An avid fan

3 comments:

Robblog said...

Marybeth and I are new to Lost. We have heard a lot about it over the years and decided to get on it. We got the DVDs from our Library and are almost done with season 5. I don't know how we will do with waiting week to week to see what happens next. But it will be interesting to see what happens

Jen T said...

I love LOST! I can't wait, and I totally agree with you!

Dallas said...

It brings a smile to my face hearing you write about LOST. It brings back memmories of passing LOST DVD's back and forth between our houses. Tim has school stuff he had to do last night during it so I am still trying to be pacient to watch it with him on-line when he has some time.