Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Done with school...for now


Kevin's officially done with his first year of pharmacy school...YAY!!! The three exclamation points do my real excitement NO justice, I'm thrilled to have him home for a while. It's nice to have a year under our belts and know what to expect next year. I say "OUR" belts because I feel like I have been through just as much as Kevin during this first year. It's been hard, but I'm sure it's bringing us just that much closer to our goals and dreams. For now, we are more than ecstatic to have Kevin with us for the summer. He hasn't found a job since he only has a two month break and all the 3rd and 4th year students took the internships. I'm actually more excited about this because now we can spend some quality time together before the baby comes and school starts up again. We've decided to move, still in the same town and same ward, but just into our friends' house. Should be fun, albeit stressful right before I'm due. Kassidy has loved having Kevin home this week and I've loved having a backup parent so I'm not always the bad guy :) Congrats babe! One year down, three more to go!!

4 comments:

Misty Call said...

Way to go on finishing year one! And I know what you mean, it really is a team effort, getting our hubbies through school. It's alot of work for us wives/moms:) So you deserve a reward too!!! And I just have to say, I'm a tad jealous you get the summer off... Nate gets only one month. Oh well:)

The Leeflangs said...

yay! enjoy your summer! I wish we had one! it's going by pretty quick! I hope it stays this fast for the next few years :)

kim said...

Nice Job! I am so impressed to two are awesome and Robyn you deserve just as much credit. Not an easy thing. We love you guys. good luck with the move and the new soon to be addition to the fam.

Phil and Kelly said...

Congrats I bet you guys are really ready for the break! Robyn you look great!!