Monday, August 30, 2010

Updates...finally

Wow, I just realized how long it's been since my last post. I'm sure my 2 whole readers are real disappointed ;) Time has no meaning for me now, the days and nights just kind of blend together. I am totally loving being the mother of two beautiful children and I think I'm adjusting to things pretty well. We've managed to get out of the house at least once a day and Kassidy's not trying to throw her brother down the stairs or anything. In fact, she's taken to being a big sister like a duck to water. She loves to tend Korbin and is the best big helper I could ask for. I'm so blessed!
They both love to take baths together.
Love this little man!

Soooo tired, but it's worth it :)

1 comment:

Cammee said...

Robyn, he is soooooo stinkin cute! You're right, you do have a cute family. I'll bet your mom is dying being so far away from you guys.

I love the bed, so fun and clever!