Saturday, January 29, 2011

New "Do"

I was in desperate need of a change. I was starting to look like I did in high school (minus the skinny bum) and my long hair was beginning to be used like horsey reins by my baby. Plus, it's just looking mousey and I needed something fresh.

Before:
After:
Excuse the spastic face and baby snot on my right shoulder. I felt a little weird taking my own picture in the mirror :) I love the short and easy do and Kevin loves the blonde. Only Kassidy is a little disappointed. She keeps asking if my hair will grow back long to the ground like Rapunzel's. Silly girl! Change is good :)

4 comments:

Misty Call said...

Wow you gorgeous babe! I LOVE your new hairdo! You seriously are so pretty! I'm starting to feel that urge for a hair change too.

Whitney said...

K i'm so glad you did this. I absolutely love this hair cut on you. I did love you long thick gorgeous locks also,but I have always loved this look on you. Your just beautiful. Love you and miss you!

The Leeflangs said...

Your hair was so long...holy cow! I love the new look! totally fits your fun personality!!! looks gorgeous!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

lovin the new hair - but you can pull off anything!