Monday, February 18, 2013

Kassidy's art

Kassidy is growing into such a beautiful and kind little girl.  She's flourishing in kindergarten and reading like a champ! Her favorite thing to do as soon as she gets home is to draw.  We have a box of scrap paper that she goes through like crazy and I'm always finding her cute pictures littering the floor, taped to the fridge, in her toybox, behind the couch, and everywhere else in between.  I need to start taking more pictures of her art work. I love my sweet Kassidy and her willingness to help me with the other kids and for her sweet attitude in our home.  Kassidy really is the best big sister and I see glimpses of what a wonderful mother she will be one day.  

Wanda and Waldo from the "Where's Waldo?" books


**ANOTHER POST BELOW**

No comments: