Tuesday, July 7, 2009

50th anniversary

Following the wedding we had a little Russon family reunion at the park. The main purpose was to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Russon's 50th wedding anniversary. It was fun to see all my cousins and the new additions (my cousin's wife had a baby girl and my aunt and uncle had a little boy). We barbequed, played volleyball, had cake, and gave the grandparents their gift. My aunt Diana had us all draw a picture for them of a memory we had at their house or growing up with them or something, and she put them all in a book. It was hysterical to read all the different perspectives on memories and see the differences in the ages and their memories. We love you Grandpa and Grandma! Happy 50th!

My Grandma Russon and my cousin Dallin with his new baby girl, Maya

Our little cheerleader

Playing volleyball with the cousins

Happy 50th Grandma and Grandpa!

Giving Grandpa loves!

Kassidy after Grandma Russon gave her the Cinderella outfit for her birthday

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh! Kassidy looks just like Uncle Kevie Russon in this photo!