Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Still here

So we haven't died, we're just super busy trying to get our house all packed up to move to California on Monday. It's been pretty chaotic and BUSY around here, with both of us finishing up our jobs, packing the house, planning a High School Reunion and visiting as much family as possible. We've loved living in Cedar City these past 4 years and will miss it very much, although we feel it's time to move on and we're excited about the upcoming changes. I have lots to update and we're disconnecting our internet tomorrow, so it might be a while before I get a chance. In that case, have a great Pioneer Day and if you went to Spanish Fork High School, be sure and come to the reunion Saturday!

1 comment:

Cammee said...

Whoa. You're going to get to Cali, get unpacked and then think, "how did I do all that?" I'm sorry about your health issues, I've heard those cysts are painful and I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. Best of luck on the move, hopefully I'll get to see your beautiful family in the home ward occasionally.