Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kassidy's first Primary talk

A couple weeks ago our beautiful little Sunbeam (that's the name of the 3 year old class in our church) had her first opportunity to give a talk in Primary. She was so excited! We worked on the talk the week before and got her all dolled up and hair curled the morning of. She even colored the picture herself. The topic of her talk was "I will follow God's plan for me". She gave a perfect delivery the day of and was very articulate and adorable. I'm a little biased, but I was so proud of my big girl! Since it's not really appropriate to film during church, here's a repeat performance done at home. She was being a little silly for the camera, but you get the gist. (Sorry, this is mainly for the grandparents).

4 comments:

Misty Call said...

Wow, such a big girl to already be giving a talk in Primary!!! She looks so gorgeous and grown-up in her pretty dress.

Britanna R said...

Wonderful job!!! She looks so beautiful in her dress.

Whitney said...

So cute. I just really miss that little girl.

kim said...

we all loved watching this. Very cute we love you kassidy