Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Korbin pictures

Our little man is changing too much, and much too quickly. We needed to get an updated picture before he decides to up and grow a beard on us :) My sweet and very talented friend Constance did these beautiful photos for us. Check out more of her stuff here. Did I mention that I have the cutest little football head boy ever? I could kiss this face ALL day!! Here he is at 7 months.





He has 2 teeth now and LOVES to run his tongue over the two tiny tidbits on the bottom :)

P.S. The adorable hat was made by my sister-in-law Kim. She sells them, and MUCH more, including baby shoes, headbands, and all things CUTE on her etsy site "Cotton Corner" here.

8 comments:

The Leeflangs said...

I love them all! He is soo darling! It makes me so happy we're having a boy! I want to squeeze him!

Kerri Jex said...

He is SO cute!!

Melanie said...

I love this boy! He is super cute. I want to meet him! I'm afraid by the time we actually get to see him he will be a little toddler and not so chubby! - I think we need to arrange a trip!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Oh man, what a handsom little dude! He's getting big fast! That hat is adorable too.

Misty Call said...

Those are SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Holy cow! He is so adorable and I love his football hat!!!

Amber said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hat. These pictures are amazing! Can you believe your "baby" is so big?!

Camille and Matt said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the pictures of Korbin, he's so cute. It's good to see you guys are doing well.

mdawg said...

He is so adorable! Love it!