Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Korbin pictures

Our little man is changing too much, and much too quickly. We needed to get an updated picture before he decides to up and grow a beard on us :) My sweet and very talented friend Constance did these beautiful photos for us. Check out more of her stuff here. Did I mention that I have the cutest little football head boy ever? I could kiss this face ALL day!! Here he is at 7 months.





He has 2 teeth now and LOVES to run his tongue over the two tiny tidbits on the bottom :)

P.S. The adorable hat was made by my sister-in-law Kim. She sells them, and MUCH more, including baby shoes, headbands, and all things CUTE on her etsy site "Cotton Corner" here.

8 comments:

The Leeflangs said...

I love them all! He is soo darling! It makes me so happy we're having a boy! I want to squeeze him!

Kerri Jex said...

He is SO cute!!

Melanie said...

I love this boy! He is super cute. I want to meet him! I'm afraid by the time we actually get to see him he will be a little toddler and not so chubby! - I think we need to arrange a trip!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Oh man, what a handsom little dude! He's getting big fast! That hat is adorable too.

Misty Call said...

Those are SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Holy cow! He is so adorable and I love his football hat!!!

Amber said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hat. These pictures are amazing! Can you believe your "baby" is so big?!

The Osborne's said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the pictures of Korbin, he's so cute. It's good to see you guys are doing well.

mdawg said...

He is so adorable! Love it!