Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Devin's Wedding

We spent our first day in Utah with my step-brother Devin as he married his sweetheart Brook.  She is a very sweet girl and I look forward to getting to know her more in the future. Their wedding was in Salt Lake and was very beautiful :)
 My step sister Samantha and little sister Jenny watched the kids while we were in the sealing.

 My sweet grandpa Hicken performed the sealing which made it even more special.
 Gotta have a snack break while waiting for the bride and groom to come out.
 I have the cutest grandma!!
 It was a "beautiful people" wedding.  I felt like I just stepped out of the Breaking Dawn wedding family :)

 Devin, Brook, my Mom and her husband Steve


 Kassidy meeting her cousin Luke for the first time.


*2 MORE POSTS BELOW!!

No comments: