Saturday, June 30, 2012

Father's Day photo shoot

A little late, but I wanted to post these pictures so I'll remember one day :) 

For Father's Day last year I took photos of the kids holding the letters to spell DAD and put them in a 3 picture frame.  He loved it so I decided to make it a tradition.  I guess my kids were just the right age last year because this year was so much harder!  Here are the ones I ended up with, which are the least bad of the bunch!
(All of Kassidy's were great! She's very photogenic and cooperative.  Keep reading for the bad ones )



Here comes the bad/hard ones.  First we started by just not looking at the camera.....
 Then Korbin pulls out a skateboard from his pocket and eats it....
 Oh, I'm gonna lie down and then let's start a grass fight!
 And the little stinker starts the tackling...
 This one was actually kinda cute in a silly way :)
 More tackling...
 And I got smart and gave up.  These pictures make me smile and realize how blessed I am to have these two sweeties in my life.  Sorry the pictures weren't more perfect Kevin, but your kids sure are!! Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our children and husband to me.  We are very blessed to have you!

No comments: