Thursday, October 15, 2009

Better Blogging

My church published a great article in the Ensign (our monthly magazine) about better blogging and sharing the gospel online. I found the articles very informative and they caused me to look over my blog to make sure it's safe and appropriate. I haven't had the desire to go private with our blog, but I do try and be careful about the information I put on there. I found the advice in these articles very useful and a good reminder to be careful and courteous about what you write on your blog. Blogs are also a great way to share your beliefs and be an example for your church. I'd like to encourage you all to take a peek at the articles. Here's a URL link to copy and paste if you don't get the actual copy of the Ensign. Or you can search the title Better Blogging on www.lds.org under magazines. Enjoy!

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=931e52605a4e3210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD

1 comment:

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Man I'm feeling guilty for not blogging more about what we beleive, I guess better late than never! Your family pictures are awesome by the way, your family is beautiful!