Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men in our lives! I am very blessed to be surrounded by wonderful men, some of which are father's and some who are not.

I have a wonderfully creative and inventive father who taught me to have desire to make and create things with my hands. He gave me his creative talents, for which I am very grateful. He is very passionate when he gets an idea and I love watching him work. My father is also a wonderful grandpa and loves my kids so much! I love you Dad :)

I'm also blessed with an amazing father-in-law. Bruce is one of the kindest men I know. He's very generous and always wants to share what he has, no matter how big or small. Bruce is also a wonderful grandpa, and my kids love him, especially when he takes them riding horses or playing in the yard. We love you Bruce :)

We also have adopted my uncle Scott as a surrogate father/grandpa since moving out here to California. He's so sweet to take us under his wing and help us out in times of need. He's such a hard worker and has endless service for those around him. We love you Scott :)

There are many more wonderful men in our lives, including my sweet grandfather's and other men in our church who always lend a helping hand or advice when needed. Here's to you men!!

And last, but definitely NOT least is my sweet husband. Kevin is one top-notch papa! He has a deep love for his children and loves to spend time with them. He is the master at making them laugh and always knows how to cheer up a moody 4 year old (that feels weird to say) or tired baby boy. Kevin is the epitome of "great father" and my kids are SOooo lucky to have him! I'm always amazed by his talent for parenting and he makes me want to be a better mother. I love you honey and I love sharing our family with you. Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day, I made prints of these pictures and put them in a tri-fold frame for Kevin. He loved it! Although I couldn't make them work side by side for this post, here they are. Happy Father's Day!!

2 comments:

Misty Call said...

What a cute Father's Day gift!!! I'm making a mental note to remember this idea for next year:)

Melanie said...

I love the pictures! They are so so cute. Very creative!