Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Duggars

Dear Duggars (from TLC's "18 Kids and Counting),

Have you ever heard of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? I think you should be members of our church. You are amazing people who are living the way you should be and are raising a righteous generation. You are already living the way we do, minus your little coffee drinking, so you wouldn't have to change much. Half of your boys want to be missionaries when they grow up...how perfect is that? I like that you wouldn't let TLC edit out your personal beliefs and religion on your show. I think we need more shows like yours where we aren't afraid to talk about God and religion. If you give me your address, I'd be happy to send some missionaries your way!

Sincerely,
R. Marchant

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I think the exact same thing. The first time I watched their show I thought they were LDS. They would make great Latter Day Saints. We should send them a Book of Mormon!

Cammee said...

I love you!

Jeannie said...

I so agree my friend asked have they heard of us? they are probably deep down